Obtain a day ticket before fishing.
1. No firearms to be allowed on club waters.
2. Only fishing with rod and line, (maximum of 2 rods per angler) allowed.
(a) No rods to be left unattended.
(b) No live baiting.
(c) No lure fishing.
(d) Keep in one swim, (no leaving tackle in a swim then stalking)
(e) No Keepnets unless a club sanctioned match
3. No unauthorised persons shall remove or introduce any coarse fish into club waters.
(a) No movement of fish between (Match Pool & Carp Pool)
4. Carp must be weighed and returned to the water as soon as possible.
(a) Single hook rigs only
(b) Landing net used at all times
(c) Suitable size landing net for carp pool
(d) Unhooking mats must be used (Do not put carp on the shale paths)
5. Each member to be supplied with a copy of the club's rules and bylaws, and must comply by these.
6. An adult must accompany any junior angler below the age of 12.
7. No litter to be left in the swim or on the banks, take it home.
8. A current NRA license must be obtained before fishing on club waters.
9. All fish entered for club trophies must be weighed on club scales and witnessed.
10. All club competitions must be fished to current club and NFA rules.
(a) Area fishing restrictions during a match are,
(i) Half way across pool
(ii) Half way to next swim
ALL CARP IN THESE POOLS ARE MARKED AND REGISTERED BY A MICRO CHIP
11. Any club waters being used for competitions will be closed to all other anglers from midnight on the
previous day until the end of the match. Evening matches the pool will be closed at 16.00 hours, before the
12. All club trophies to be handed back before the AGM of the following year.
(a) Club custodian Barbara Hart 01872 272021
13. Members must keep to club paths to get to and from the waters.
14. All gates must be closed and fastened after being used.
15. Anglers must produce their membership or day permits upon request, and to be Subject to
inspection of, catch, nets, line, bait, and hooks, by club officers.
16. The club will not be responsible for any accident that may occur to any angler using the club's waters
17. All dogs to be kept under control at all times. Any mess must be cleaned up immediately.
18. Please use the car park for all vehicles, and keep gates clear.
19. A landing net must be used at all times, (Especially when landing carp).
(a) Each angler must own a landing net. (No net No fishing)
(b) Carp anglers a landing mat and suitable size landing net.
(c) Keep nets are only allowed on organised matches and must be of approved mesh size.
20. Bait and Hook restrictions allowed on club waters,
(a) Maximum size 4.
(b) All hooks must be barbless.
(c) Maximum line size 1Olbs.
(d) Maximum lead size 2ozs.
(e) Floating baits to be restricted to the carp pool, and please use in moderation.
(f) No peanuts or tiger nuts allowed at all on any of the club's waters.
(g) No camping on club waters. (Approved bevies in allotted areas only)
(h) No excess bait to be put into the water after fishing.
(i) Bloodworm and Joker are banned.
(j) Maximum of 1/2 kilo ground bait.
21. Night fishing is by appointment only.
(a) Anglers must be fully paid up members, and registered with the club. (min age 21)
(b) Anglers must obtain permission from the club before fishing.
(c) A maximum of 4 anglers are allowed at night on the Carp Lake.
(d) Permission for night fishing can be obtained by contacting:
Ken Hart on 01872 272021 or 07799734011
Mrs T Bailey 01872 272578
All members joining the club must abide by the above rules.
Particular with respect to any damage caused or suffered while fishing club waters.
Agree to indemnify the committee and members against all claims for damage caused.
Neither the committee nor the members nor the riparian owners shall be held responsible for any damage
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY WHEN GOING UP AND DOWN THE LANE
THREEMILESTONE ANGLING CLUB
RULES & BY-LAWS 2015
Copyright © Threemilestone Angling Club 2018 - All rights reserved